Seeking a job at the Cinemas?
General responsibilities include:
- Greet and assist guests throughout the facility.
- Issue tickets, direct guests and control access.
- Sell food & beverage items at concessions.
- Explain the best possible value by informing and suggesting our products and experiences.
- Ensure auditoriums, seats, lobby, hallways and restrooms are clean and ready for showtime.
- Maintain a safe and accessible facility for all guests and associates.
- Follow direction of the leadership team.
What it takes
- customer service skills
- excellent verbal communication skills
- the ability to work well with others
- to enjoy working with other people
- sensitivity and understanding
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- to be flexible and open to change
- the ability to understand people’s reactions
- Must be at least 16 years of age to apply.
- Must be able to work at least 12 hours a week.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work at both Hillsborough and Montgomery locations.
Download job application by clicking link: http://www.bjkentertainment.com/docs/application.doc and email to email@example.com or drop off at Cinema box office.